Wednesday, July 11, 2007

I'm Back!!

Hi Friends,

I know it has been several months since I have written. Many of you know that in February I had my thyroid and three large nodules that had attached themselves to it removed. The surgeon said it was the size of a grapefruit. I am very happy to have it out of my throat, but have struggled with the amount of time it is taking me to recover. After several months my doctors have gotten my synthroid dosage correct, but my energy level has not returned to where it was pre-surgery. As a result there are several things I had to cut back on. Unfortunately, writing in this blog was one of them. I did create and maintain a blog about my surgery which you can read on CarePages which you can view by clicking on this link www.carepages.com , registering and looking for my carepage which is titled, Vanessa Julye.

Believe it or not I have done a lot of traveling since my last entry. I plan to write about all of those trips. Some will have more information than others. So look for my trips in 2007 on this blog.

No comments: